Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

2 weeks

Today is the last day of my 2 week notice.  After 5 1/2 years as a Financial Analyst for Randalls, I've decided to hang it up and stay home with the boys.  It was always our intention to have me stay home with the kids once they were in elementary school.  As Kyle enters Pre-K at Nottingham in the fall, I'll be there to welcome him home everyday.  We decided to give Kyle the summer off as he has been in school every day of his short life since he was 12 weeks old.  I am anxious about my time home with the boys this summer, but am confident things will fall into place once we get a routine down.  In September, Ryan will attend a mother's day out program at our church and I will begin my volunteering.  I'm looking forward to my new job!

Here are a few pictures of my best office buds, Vicky and Stacy and the office I'm leaving behind:





  

No comments:

Post a Comment