Two weeks ago we headed up to Long Island, NY for my college roommate Katie's wedding. Katie and I met freshmen year when we were both in search of new roommates in Stanford Hall. Katie lived with "Crazy Kelly" and I lived with Beth, but I felt like I had two roommates, enter Kate, who was over ALL DAY LONG. Needless to say, we were happy to find each other, and we hit it off pretty much immediately. When I met Frank, Katie's new boyfriend in 2007, I knew it was the man she would marry. 3 1/2 years later, that "hope" came true, and we were there to celebrate with them. I was honored to stand by Katie's side as she said her I Do's. The wedding was so much fun and Katie made a beautiful bride. She added some special touches to her wedding, such as wedding coloring books and crayons for the kids, and on-the-spot photos of the guests framed and ready to go. I enjoyed all of the pre-wedding festivities while Russ and my parents took care of the boys. When I wasn't involved with the wedding, we enjoyed: visiting with my Aunt Anne, cousins, and their kids; walking around East Hampton (aka The Hamptons) to see the ducks, swans, and shops; tasting wine at Wolffer Vineyard; seeing the Montauk Point Lighthouse at the end of Long Island; seeing actress Julianne Moore shopping incognito in the IGA; and riding the Long Island Railroad with Kyle. Below are several of the pictures. You can see more here.
The family
Kyle and the swan
East Hampton duck pond
Kyle and daddy
My turn down the aisle
The happy couple
The family
Kyle and the swan
East Hampton duck pond
Kyle and daddy
My turn down the aisle
The happy couple 












No comments:
Post a Comment