Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

A NEW Place to Call Home

While looking on HAR last month, I came across this cute house. Russ and I had been casually looking for houses, viewing only 2 others since October, and toying with the idea of having more space for our growing family. This house seemed to have it all...1,000 more square feet, a big back yard for Kyle, Spring Branch schools, and the best part, updated inside! We decided to make an offer, and it was accepted! We close on July 8th. It is still hard to believe we are leaving our beloved neighborhood and neighbors, and the house Russ bought 7 1/2 years ago when we were dating! Good thing we will only be less than 2 miles away! I've attached a few photos of our new house. I can't wait to put our stuff in it to make this house a home.

4 comments:

  1. My first thought, very cool, looks very nice. But on second thought, what about the FALCON??!!

    Congrats, looks beautiful and I am sure you and all the Bus versions will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray fam... the house is beautiful! LBG #2 will be the best addition to an already great move. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it the house, it's so cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends, we're excited. Mike, it will be so sad to leave the Falcon. It has created many great memories over the years! Won't be so sad to leave the hot tub, however, as we probably haven't used it in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete