There are several reasons why I love Thanksgiving:
- The delicious food – you can stuff yourself silly for one day and not feel too guilty
- A time to give thanks with family for all you’ve been given
- An automatic 2 days off work!
- Football, especially A&M vs UT
- LBG #2 is due!
That’s right, Kyle will be a big brother this Thanksgiving. I am 12 weeks along and my due date is November 24th. We are so excited and can’t wait to add to our family!
- The delicious food – you can stuff yourself silly for one day and not feel too guilty
- A time to give thanks with family for all you’ve been given
- An automatic 2 days off work!
- Football, especially A&M vs UT
- LBG #2 is due!
That’s right, Kyle will be a big brother this Thanksgiving. I am 12 weeks along and my due date is November 24th. We are so excited and can’t wait to add to our family!
Grainy photo of LBG #2 at 8 weeks




Woo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!! I really think I see a pink bow on her head already! =) Hope you're feeling well!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet LBG #2!!
ReplyDelete